For those of you who know me well, you know that I am NOT a big fan of water sports. So, for me to go river rafting, well let's just say that's a HUGE step for me! This is a quick video of Mike and the kids in Idaho. I went 4 or 5 times so I figured it was okay to sit this one out so I could get pictures and video. It kind of looks and sounds like its raining but it's really not! The river is loud and the sun was glaring through the tree's making it look like rain on the camera. Oh yea, I forgot to mention-there was a huge water snake in the river. You know how I feel about snakes. I only had a small heart attack and cried only for a minute. But I was feeling brave and as long as I didn't have to get in the water I was fine. I even went again! Whoa.
Creamy Tuscan Tortellini Soup
-
[image: Ladle filled with creamy Tuscan tortellini soup, sausage, spinach
and tomatoes.]This creamy Tuscan tortellini soup is an easy one-pot dinner
made w...
1 day ago







1 comment:
That looks like so much fun...I will have to remember that for next year...that is if we have any $ left after the wedding. You will have to give me all the info where you stayed and where you went. We should all go
Post a Comment