Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes, I am a geek, but I'm an excited one!

Yeah!!! I am SO excited.
My sister-in-law Amanda gave me an early birthday present last night. Can you guess what it is? Okay, I'll tell.
NEIL DIAMOND CONCERT TICKETS!!! Yeah!!!

I've have seen him 3 times and loved every show.
I have always loved his music-it's just so upbeat and fun.
I know-I'm such a geek, but I don't care!

I am really hoping that since this concert is in December that he will be playing some of his Christmas songs. That would just make my day-again! Hehe.

THANKS AMANDA- you're so awesome!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I have dropped hints to Zach, (but I short of hitting him upside the head with his wallet and marching him to the computer by his ear, all hints are lost...), but I'll have to settle for my memories of a Diamond impersonator at Vegas.

LUCKY LUCKY YOU :) Cant wait to hear all about it!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, Birthday is when???

Lybbert Family said...

Best concert I have ever been too! Enjoy every moment.

Love,
Kinsie