Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


I know that a few posts ago I wrote about some of the things I am grateful for, but I just have so much, that I must post again!

I am truely blessed with a beautiful happy family. I thank the Lord everyday for each and every one of them.

My daughter is so beautiful and sweet. She is such a joy to be around and is so loving and caring to all who she comes in contact with. I am so thankful to have her in my life.
And Zack, he is such a fun kid. He makes me smile everyday. I love that he still cuddles with me and isn't afraid to hug and kiss me even though he is 8. So grown up!

Mike is such an inspiration to me. This is a man that knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it! He is so talented and loving and thoughtful and he works so hard for us. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!


I am also so grateful for my wonderful parents. My two brothers. My grandmothers. All of Mike's family. And of course all of my wonderful friends! Thank you all for being so fun. You are all so wonderful and caring and thank you for always being there for us!

I have a beautiful home, food to eat, and cars to drive. And to pay for each of these, I am very grateful for my new job. I am thankful for the students I work with each day, and I pray that they will one day be as happy as I am.

I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and my brother Jesus Christ.
I am so happy that I have been sealed to my family for all Eternity. The Temple is such a beautiful place full of many rich blessings. What an awesome opportunity we have to serve there!

I am also grateful for our Church leaders and for President Monsen, a true living Prophet. How great is that?!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you-I love you all!!!

1 comment:

di said...

you are such an amazing woman! sounds like you are doing great! we all miss you! but, i am so happy to hear that things are going well!
xi!
di