Sunday, November 30, 2008

Farm homes




Ever since I was a little kid I have loved old farm houses.
I always wanted to live out in Draper in one of the old houses. I wanted lots of land and horses and cows. I wanted to drive a tractor and wake up early to gather eggs from the chickens.
Now, I really don't want to gather eggs or milk a cow, but I would LOVE to live in an old farm house. I suppose I could get used to farm life-IF I had a farm house!

We have been here 6 months now. It has taken me some time to get used to life here, but I truely love it. It doesn't seem so bad to drive 10 miles to the nearest grocery store, and I am so used to the cow smell that I don't even notice it anymore!

However, I am ready to move! Not back to the city life of course! But maybe out to Plain City or Warren. I love old towns. I love historical sites. And as I have mentioned before, I love farm houses!
These are pictures of some old farm homes that I took yesterday. There is so much history in these houses. I love the craftmenship, the colors, the area, everything about them!
So, if you know anyone who would love to live in West Haven, send them to me. My house is now for sale! Okay, not really, but hey, if the price is right it certainly could be!

2 comments:

Lybbert Family said...

Found me house like those for sell and I will move by yea. They are so beautiful. We miss ya.

Love,
Kinsie

Roman-Krauth Family said...

We will trade you straight across