Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it too soon to put up the tree?

I love Christmas.
Most of all I love to decorate for Christmas. Not that I have lots of great decor or anything, I just love the look of Christmas stuff!
I am super excited to decorate this year because we are in a new house. I have some fun ideas of what to do, but I have to get the tree up first.
My friend Wendy and I went shopping a few weeks ago at Tai Pan. They have the most beautiful trees. A little more glamorous than I would want, but they were pretty. It made me want to put my tree up. I have been thinking about it ever since.
Today as I drove past a home in my neighborhood I spied a tree in the window (I love to look in windows-keep your blinds shut or I will peek!) It looked so pretty and now I really want to put mine up.
The tradition in our house is to put it up on Thanksgiving night, but hey, new house, new traditions-right? Maybe this weekend!

2 comments:

K Lovell said...

Mandi,

So good to hear from you. Looks like things are going well for your family. Stop by my blog anytime, I will be checking in on the Keners.

By the way I am a window peeper also.

Unknown said...

Window peeping must be in our blood...I do the same! :) I'm proud of you for waiting this long, I say put it up!