Monday, July 21, 2008

My baby turned 12



I can't believe it! She is 12 years old.
Wow. Where did time go? I keep telling myself not to blink or she will be married with children of her own. Okay, I don't even want to think about that! But really, I can't believe she is 12 years old already! She is such a beautiful, kind-hearted girl with a heart of gold and gorgeous eyes.
We celebrated with family on both Friday and Saturday. Friday we had a little gathering at my mom's house with extended family because my uncle was here from Washington. That was a lot of fun to see cousins we rarely see, aunts and uncles and both of my grandma's. This is the party I made the Hello Kitty cake for. Yes, I am still proud of that goofy cake!
Saturday we had most of Mike's family over. We had a lot of fun again, getting to see cousins and aunts and uncles that we don't get to see too much anymore.
The big friend party will be this weekend. Why do I do this to myself? 3 parties in one week? Am I crazy? Yes, I am. I am crazy about this girl who brings so much love and joy to my life! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!

1 comment:

Lybbert Family said...

Crazy. 12 and beautiful! Do you have a blog to you sign company still?