Thursday, March 26, 2009

Opportunity knocks...

Wow, The power of prayer.
I have been praying so hard for answers of whether or not we should move, and if so, where to go.

Well, over the past few weeks, opportunity has been knocking down our door. It's such a great thing, especially in these hard economic times.

I have the opportunity to start working full time, possibly as early as mid-April. This would mean having good health insurance again. Being self employed means buying your own insurance, which is VERY expensive and not worth a dime! Of course with being full time, comes more money and that is a bonus in itself!
I haven't worked a full time job in over 10 years, and while I'm not overly excited about it, I am okay with it because it still fits with my children's school schedules, including having summers off! YAY!!!

Mike has been asked to serve on an advisory committee through my school, which could lead to even more opportunity.
There is even the possibility of him teaching a cabinet making class at one of the High Schools next year. IS that perfect for him or what???
I forgot to mention that he has been picked up by a local metal worker to build mall kiosks! He loves it because it's challenging and new.

Well, that may not seem like much, but right now for us this is great! It has been a long, cold and very slooow and tough winter for us and we are looking forward to happy, sunny times ahead!

We still don't know where to "be" but at least it's looking like we might have some options. I'll just keep praying.

1 comment:

Roman-Krauth Family said...

I think that is your answer right there