Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My friends

I have such great friends!
I have to say, I was really worried when we moved up here, that none of my friends would ever come to visit. OKay, apparently I didn't have much faith in our friendships. Silly me! I truely have the best friends.
Since we've been here, we've had quite a few friends come up and visit.

Today my friends Melissa, Syndi and Traci came up. Traci has the most adorable twin girls, Ryan and Kendall, that came to visit too. I would have kept them if Traci would have let me! Seriously, they don't come much cuter than these two!
Anyway, we spent the day talking girl talk, laughing and catching up. and no gossiping-good girls! Hehe!
Of course we had to pick up lunch at the world famous Burger Bar, which we took to the park to eat. The weather was perfect for a perfectly fun day!
Thanks for coming up girls! I love you guys and miss you SO much!
We should have taken pictures! Dangit.

2 comments:

momofallboys said...

Mandi,
I also had a GREAT day! it was so nice catching up with each other. I really miss you. Thanks for the wonderful day.

Roman-Krauth Family said...

OK now I feel REALLY bad we haven't been up yet. I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore. We will try I promise soon...