Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another visitor


Today I had a visit from another friend, Heather.
Heather is the wife to my childhood friend Zach. Yes, this is partly where I got my Zack's name from. Zach and I have been friends since we were 3 or 4. We grew up across the street from one another and always thought of ourselves as brother and sister. His mom had four boys and adopted me as her daughter.
Right out of High School, Zach joined the Military and moved to California. That's where he met Heather. Zach and Heather got married in April, 1999, just a few weeks before Mike and I got hitched. They stayed in Northern California until about 3 years ago. Up until we moved up North here, we hadn't seen them in years. But now that they are living in Ogden, which is close to here, we get to see them more.
Zach and Heather just had their first baby. Her name is Greta and she is gorgeous!
I am absolutely in love with her. She is so tiny and sweet, I could just eat her up!
I am so glad they are so close so I can get my baby fix. I am addicted!
Just look how cute she is!

No comments: