Sunday, September 14, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag: I was tagged by Monica and now I tag YOU!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I married someone from my high school
2. What kind of car did you drive? Mustang
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? YES!
4. Were you a party animal? I went to a fair share of parties
5. Were you considered a flirt? Very much so. I liked the boys!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No just Drama
7. Were you a nerd? I hope not.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Um, no.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yikes. Just once.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Bits and pieces
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. S and Mr. Brady
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We always went to Maverick or the 7-11
13. What is your schools full name? Jordan High School (the cool old haunted one,located where Jordan Commons is now)
14. School mascot and colors? Digger Dan the beet digger and the colors were maroon and grey
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes. Wow. I really have to think here. Um....I really can't remember! I better pull out the old pictures. I went every year, I know that much!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Getting my hope chest. It was full of great memories. Such an emotional day!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Every day was senior skip day .
19. Were you in any clubs? Drama Club
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Gee, do ya think??!!!
21. Who was your prom date? Chad Turnbow
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I did go. It was stupid.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, a few mall jobs over time. Vanity, the candy store and some chinese place.

No comments: