Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's cool to be cold

Apparently is not "cool" to wear a coat these days.
Every morning I fight with Alixx to wear her jacket. It's an ongoing battle with her.
We have finally compromised with a heavier lined Volcom sweater. It's better than nothing I guess.

The other morning, as it was snowing hard and FREEZING cold, I drove her to the bus stop. Along the way I noticed that out of all 15 or so of the kids walking, she was the only one actually wearing a jacket! Mean mom that I am.

I personally HATE to be cold. My classroom is the coldest in the school and I complain daily. I don't get these kids these days. Do they not know how stupid they look standing in a snow storm with shorts and a tee, shivering? Apparently not. For some reason it's cool to be cold!

No comments: