Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010




Another Christmas come and gone. It sure does go by quickly.
I had every intention of getting everything done early this year so that I would have more time to enjoy the magic of the season, but it just didn't happen that way. I blame my surgery back in November for setting me back so far behind! However, because I got lost in the hustle and bustle I made a decision that we will NOT be celebrating this way anymore. Nope, Christmas has become too commercial and meaningless. Next year we are starting a new tradition and taking a family vacation during Christmas break and forgetting all the shopping. Call me Bah Humbug if you will, but do your kids remember everything they got for Christmas? Do they remember your last family vacation? Yeah, mine remember every minute of Hawaii, Disneyland, etc...
Well, despite the hustle and bustle, we had a great Christmas. It was wonderful to spend time with our family and loved ones. Christmas morning went off without a hitch and we all got everything we wanted!

No comments: