Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I LOVE SUMMER!

I'm trying really hard not to think about it, but summer is quickly coming to an end. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I am so sad that we have to go back to school. I wish I could be one of those mom's who was disciplined enough to make home-school work. I love being home with my kids. There is nothing better than hangin' out with those two cuties. I know that 3 months is probably long enough for some parents-but not me!

So, here we are with 18 1/2 days left of summer vacation. I'm thinking back to what we have done so far. Lagoon, swimming, girls camp, trips to Sandy, bike rides, sleeping in, staying up late, movies, ah, just plain ol' good fun!!! So, now I must make the most of the next few weeks and make my self sick of being home so going back will be a little easier.
HA. Yea, right!

No comments: