Sunday, July 19, 2009

THIRTEEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIXX!!!

Today is my little girl's birthday. Only, she isn't really little. She is thirteen today-and she is 5 foot 6.

WHAT???

I don't know how either of the two happened? Oh yeah, I blinked and she grew up.

I remember the day she was born as if it were yesterday. It was a SUPER hot Friday afternoon-2:53pm to be exact. She was as stubborn then as she is today, and was forced out of hibernation 2 1/2 weeks after her due date. She came out purple and cone-headed, but it was love at first sight. Thankfully she has gotten better looking over time-hahahaha!

Kelsey Alixx, you are gorgeous and I LOVE YOU!
Happy, Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

I seem to be having issues posting the birthday pictures-so those will come at a later time. Sorry :(

No comments: