Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello Summer!

Well it's official. Today is the first day of Summer break.
We got out of school for the summer on Friday. I love being home with my kids and not having a care in the world (that's them, NOT me!) but at the same time, it means trying to keep them (and me!) busy all summer long and worst of all, it means that I am now the mother of a 4th grader and an 8th grader! Ahhhhhhh!

Well, I hope to have lots of fun posts of all the great adventures we get to do. If you have any fun suggestions of ways to keep busy, please send them my way.

Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

Roman-Krauth Family said...

we will be at classic lots this summer...can't beat their summer pass....but this summer isn't as care free as last. I am still teaching yoga at the U T/Th but that is too much fun...and I am in night school M-Th bla!! gotta graduate though!! Let us know when your down....