Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good bye-so sad.


Today is my last full day with my 4runner. I know, that sounds so stupid, but I am really sad about it.
I got it 3 years ago this month on a lease. 3 years seemed like so long, and honestly I didn't know that I would want it for that long. I wasn't all that excited about it when we bought it. I didn't want the payment, and I wasn't so sure I even liked it. But now, I have grown to love it and since I paid the lease off a little early, I've been able to really enjoy it more!
When I first got it, Zack was 6 and just finishing up Kindergarten. Alixx was finishing up 4th grade. Life was so simple back then! Times sure have changed and life has passed by so fast.
We've had some great times in that vehicle and I sure will miss it!
So long!

No comments: