Mayara’s Fairy First Birthday Party
-
A dreamy fairy first birthday party in Sri Lanka featuring pastel balloons,
whimsical fairy desserts, colorful garden florals and personalized details.
T...
Soldered Spoon Ring Process
-
If you follow along on Facebook or Instagram then you've probably seen
some of the stuff I've been making out of vintage silverware. There sure
are some p...
A Fond Farewell
-
I am writing today to say farewell to blogging.
I have loved this blog.
I started *The Shabby Nest* in 2008, and it has been a source of joy, it
has prov...
Thoughts for the New Year
-
When you go through really tough stuff, loss, extreme sadness or grief, you
feel like the pain is never going to stop. You can’t imagine a day where it
w...
Another Over-Size Bird Free Printable
-
A few days ago I received an email from a reader. She was after a
large-scale bird printable to partner the Heron I currently offer… I do
already provide...
Spring Greetings
-
Greetings dear friends! Thank you for all of your wonderful notes over the
past several months, and please accept my sincere apologizes for not
posting...
Come See The New Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
-
The NEWEST Naked Palette to Urban Decay's growing family of NAKED palettes
is the...
(naked drum roll please)
NAKED SMOKY
Hold onto your non-naked selves...
Artikel Manfaat Buah Naga bagi Kesehatan
-
Manfaat Buah Naga - Buah Naga merupakan buah yang berasal dari Mexico,
Amerika Selatan dan Amerika Tengah. Menurut Wikipedia, Buah Naga merupakan
salah sat...
"Adore"--ing Christmas with Craft Goodies
-
So did you read in Melinda's post yesterday about this being a really busy
time of year and forgetting the important things? (Fortunately, I did
remember i...
Each of us is an Inkeeper
-
It's been a while! I'm crafting with my friends over at WYLTC. The
theme of the month is an ornament that focuses on the birth of Jesus.
Come check o...
Craft Fail - Over bleaching DOTS and how I fixed it
-
Last week I shared my refashion Tutorial on creating DIY polka dot colored
shorts from skinny jeans. I love how they turned out BUT that was *AFTER* I
was ...
-
As 2013 comes to a close our family marvels at how quickly time flies. It
seems like yesterday Clark and I were getting married and moving into our
li...
RAWR! Dragon Cake
-
Well, long time no post. Here's the latest in cakery... This cake was
designed for a Physics Class... does that make it a physics Dragon?
Mixed cake flavors...
Farewell to the Throne
-
Almost 6 years ago we got the most amazing gift!
It is probably the most personal and well-used gift that we have ever
received.
We have loved it. It ha...
Thrifty Nifty Chica Guest Project
-
Hello all, I'm Whitney from Thrifty and Nifty Chica. I wanted to share a
quick way to decorate for every holiday. I wanted to make a advent calendar
that w...
Adoption Fundraiser
-
Hi Friends!
Thank you for all your support of our sweet little girl we added to our
family this year.
I haven't posted on this blog much since she cam...
{Simple} Graduation Gift Idea!
-
Need a quick, and CuTe Graduation Gift Idea?!!
Here is a FuN DIY gift idea that I made for the {Graduating Girly-s} in my
class at church. I LOVE this ...
I am in LOVE.....
-
with my handy husband... and this HEADBOARD!!
I have been drooling over this head board for like ever and wishing I could
find a way to talk my husband into...
still here!!!
-
i love reading blog posts. i don't know why i spend so much time reading
about others and not writing about us!!!! i have a minute, so i wanted to
jot down...
Easter 2011
-
Another great Easter celebration. We had the party at our house because we
seem to have the best back yard for the kids to play in. Despite having a
really...
I'm Moving
-
Not me, my blog. After a few weeks of debating I have decided to move onto
another blog, Altered Life. I hope you will join me there. This will be
about ev...
Going, Going.. Gone
-
This will be the last time I post on this blog. I hope you will all change
your links and subscribe to the new blog. I know change is hard but I am
able to...
Button Earrings
-
Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I had a baby with double ear infections and
a screaming hot fever that wouldn't go away. Once she was better, we went
of...
JiNgLe ALL ThE wAy!!
-
In the mood for some JINGLE BELLS?? This is SUCH a dah-ling idea that
Shanade posted on her blog....
She was even kind enough to explain HOW she did it!
If...
A mini album in an egg
-
Another totally creative mini album.
This time it is a mini photo album inside this shabby chic swan designed
egg made by Loriete from A perfect waste of ti...
Aloha Oe
-
Losing a loved one is one of the worst things you can ever go through.
Tonight we lost our beloved Wicket. Wiki was like a little 4 lb. bouncing
machine w...
Don't Forget WE MOO-ved Our Blog!
-
Hi everyone! Please don't forget to update your links to our new blog.
You can follow us at
www.misscraftypants.com
I Hope to see you all there!!!
Father's Day. What a perfect day to spend with my dad. I have always loved hanging out with my dad while he tinkers with one of his MANY project cars. It's been a while, but today we got to do just that. He has 3 1/2 project cars to play with at this time. I say 1/2 because one is my brothers that he is helping with. The newest car is a 64 Pontiac convertible. I'm rather fond of this one myself. I think I like the convertible idea as it was in the upper 90's! I will be posting the before picture today and updating as it progresses. Notice who's driving!
Zack is very much like my dad. He too has a project car. I love watching him tinker around like his papa. Yesterday he spend the ENTIRE day masking and painting. He is so responsible, remembering to wear his safety gear. He has already informed us that he only has 8 years until he drives and we need to get going on getting him a hotrod to fix up!
No comments:
Post a Comment